In 2017-18, we collected more than $18.5 billion in revenue from:
- Payroll Tax,
- Land Transfer Duty, including foreign purchaser additional duty,
- Other duties, including motor vehicle duty and cattle and swine duty,
- Land Tax, including the Vacant Residential Land Tax and the Absentee Owner Surcharge,
- The Congestion Levy,
- The Growth Areas Infrastructure Contribution,
- The Metropolitan Planning Levy,
- The Fire Services Property Levy,
- Licence fees.
We also paid out a total of $208,150,000, comprising amounts related to:
- the First Home Owner Grant,
- Liquor subsidies,
- Other grants, rebates and payments, including for the Back to Work Scheme,
- Unclaimed money.